Urban Africa: Rent, Lifestyle & Housing
With livability indices coming out of the woodwork to say that many African cities are really the worst places on earth to live, what really, do Africans think about their cities?
- What city do you live in?
- What neighborhood do you live in within your city?
- What is your current housing arrangement?
- What kind of housing do you live in?
- How much do you pay for rent yearly?
- How often do you pay your rent?
- How do you normally pay your rent?
- What factors play a vital role in your selection of housing?
- What improvements would you like to see in your current living situation?
- What’s the first thing you do when there’s something to be fixed at home?
- Which of the following do you consider to be ‘good’ in your current living situation?